At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first, highly collaborative culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager to support our growing consulting business across multiple regions. As a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Manager at West Monroe you will help lead a team that’s responsible for identifying and attracting passive technical talent to one of the best consulting firms to work for. You will play a pivotal role in helping to lead our national efforts in the identification, engagement and assessment of top passive talent. We will provide the tools and resources. You will bring your experience, creativity, and passion in finding top passive talent across several difference specialties & industries. You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple national stakeholders nationally including TA Leaders, HR Talent Teams, Talent Branding/Marketing and Hiring Managers.
- Partner with our TA Leads and in-house Recruiters, and work with the national Sourcing leader to lead the efforts for setting the national standards and frameworks for the Sourcing function
- Serve as national Tech Sourcing SME, developing advanced Sourcing strategies, and helping lead and mentor a growing team of local sourcers
- Ensuring full utilization and optimization of our CRM (Yello)
- Hands on Sourcing using advanced techniques to identify and engage passive talent across multiple regions for some of our most critical roles
- Identifying, screening and accessing talent and sell the West Monroe EVP
- Staying current on Sourcing tools, tech and best practices via industry specific events
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated interest in Talent / Recruitment field with proven delivery/focus in candidate Sourcing and pipeline management
- CRM Management and delivery of successful CRM recruitment campaigns
- Diversity Sourcing experience
- Preferably 5+ years of Tech search experience either in an agency or in-house recruiting
- Track record of producing a consistently high quality of targeted passive candidates
- Experience with several applicant tracking systems and thorough knowledge of web-based recruitment strategies required
- Creative and innovative techniques for Sourcing new candidates for hard-to-fill positions
- Extensive exposure to Sourcing tools / platforms (HiringSolved, HireTual, SeekOut, Lusha, etc.) as well as chrome extensions
- Familiar with recruiting CRM systems (ie: Yello, Smashfly, Avature, Beamery, etc.)
- Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a national, inclusive mindset and highly collaborative nature
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required
- Professionally manages information of a confidential nature
- Strong communicator, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact