ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
This newly-created role is a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop ongoing talent pipelines for technical positions and identify strong candidates for open roles across the organization. Success in this role will allow AC to achieve its aggressive goals of growth and expansion.
What your day could consist of:
- Working with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help draft job postings to attract the right candidates
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story
- Building a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Sourcing and screening candidates for technical skills, past experience, and cultural add, value alignment for positions across the tech and product teams
- Managing candidate pipeline and communication process to ensure that there is a positive candidate experience, regardless of outcome
- Managing applicant tracking system data and running reports to inform the team of overall recruitment status and progress
- Being the face of ActiveCampaign at recruiting and employer branding events
- Assisting with the on-boarding process to ensure each candidate is ready and excited to start
- Growing and maintaining relationships with external recruitment firms being used to fill positions
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience in a recruiting role for a high-growth tech startup (in-house experience preferred)
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience hiring diverse technical talent
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing candidates, including passive candidates
- Creative approaches to sourcing and attracting top tech talent
- Excellent network of local/national tech and product talent
- Experience managing and maintaining an applicant tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description