ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation on G2.com and is the 2020 Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
This newly-created role is a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will develop ongoing talent pipelines for technical positions and identify strong candidates for open roles across the organization. Success in this role will allow AC to achieve its aggressive goals of growth and expansion.
What your day could consist of:
- Working with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and help draft job postings to attract the right candidates
- Effectively telling the ActiveCampaign story
- Building a pipeline of diverse candidates to fill current and future needs of the organization
- Sourcing and screening candidates for technical skills, past experience, and cultural add, value alignment for positions across the tech and product teams
- Managing candidate pipeline and communication process to ensure that there is a positive candidate experience, regardless of outcome
- Managing applicant tracking system data and running reports to inform the team of overall recruitment status and progress
- Being the face of ActiveCampaign at recruiting and employer branding events
- Assisting with the on-boarding process to ensure each candidate is ready and excited to start
- Growing and maintaining relationships with external recruitment firms being used to fill positions
What is needed:
- 3+ years experience in a recruiting role for a high-growth tech startup (in-house experience preferred)
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates
- Experience hiring diverse technical talent
- Proven track record of sourcing and closing candidates, including passive candidates
- Creative approaches to sourcing and attracting top tech talent
- Excellent network of local/national tech and product talent
- Experience managing and maintaining an applicant tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.