Talent Acquisition Specialist at Morningstar (Chicago, IL)
The Role: Recruiting and retaining great people is critical to Morningstar's future. You will play a key role in ensuring we are successful in that effort. This an ideal role for someone interested in mastering the art and science of talent acquisition and human resources as well as gaining a broader understanding of Morningstar's business and people. This position is based in Chicago.
- Coordinate the recruiting lifecycle including job postings, sourcing candidates, resume review, interview arrangements and employment offers.
- Partner with hiring managers to successfully match candidate skillsets to business needs.
- Maintain candidate information in our applicant tracking system.
- Continuously contribute to improving and enhancing the candidate and hiring manger experience.
- Enter new employees into Workday, our human resources information system, to ensure a smooth hand-off from recruiting to onboarding.
- Enthusiastically promote Morningstar as a great place to work through campus recruiting and other promotion efforts, as needed.
- Creatively find new candidates via social media and other marketing initiatives.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Excellent communication, client service and negotiation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Passion for Morningstar's mission and values.
- 2+ years of previous recruiting experience in a professional corporate environment is a plus.