BigTime Software is looking to add an experienced Recruiter to our growing team based in either Chicago or Phoenix. Reporting to the Director of People, the Recruiter will be focused on scaling our team by identifying, engaging and hiring top talent. We are looking for someone that is process oriented, a collaborative team player, and able to thrive in a dynamic, high growth environment.
What you will be responsible for:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process: passive sourcing, resume review, initial phone interviews, scheduling stakeholder interviews, including managing the offer process
- Focus will be on driving a pipeline of qualified product and development candidates but will have the opportunity to jump in and help with other projects and searches as needed as well
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience through the entire hiring process with a focus on proactive communication
- Partner with hiring managers by acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Develop recruiting programs and processes that ensure we are building a pipeline of diverse, top talent
- Support new-hire onboarding process to ensure a smooth new employee experience
- Be an innovative thinker to identify ways to streamline processes and make improvements to the hiring process and candidate experience
- Research potential hiring events, networking groups, websites and/or resources that will help identify a diverse talent pool
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels
- Be a culture ambassador and embody the BigTime Core Values
- Assist with other projects on the People Team
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of full-cycle in-house recruiting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- A learners mentality with the ability to thrive in a high growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Experience with passive sourcing to build strong candidate pipeline
- A collaborative mindset with experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, making recommendations and serving as a business partner and advisor on hiring decisions
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and operate with a high sense of urgency without sacrificing quality or experience
Working at BigTime has its benefits!
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub
- Hybrid Work environment
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.