Talent Acquisition Specialist
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
The Talent Acquisition specialist will be responsible for assisting in the recruiting process for all open positions, primarily with growing our sales force, but also supporting growth with other departments throughout the company.
You will assist the team by using multiple ways to source new applicants to keep a consistent flow of candidates in the pipeline and promoting Showpad and the position to potential candidates while working directly with the other members of the recruiting team.
Are you looking for a Recruiting opportunity with an exciting, fast growing company? Our People team operates as a well-oiled machine to meet our company’s growth goals. This role will make a significant impact to keep meeting our strong growth objectives.
Key responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Showpad
- Owning sourcing of qualifying candidates through various channels (Linkedin, job boards, recruiting databases, social media, employee referrals
- Making phone calls to qualify candidates, conducting phone screens and building a consistent candidate funnel for our ongoing hyper-growth
- Promoting Showpad and our positions to potential candidates
- Coordinating and tracking the interview process including documenting candidate activity in our Applicant Tracking System Greenhouse
- Posting jobs on various job boards and keeping them updated in a timely manner as needed
- Developing recruiting strategies to promote Showpad and drive applicants to apply
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in related field such as Business, Human Resources, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a recruiter (ideally within Sales & Marketing and Tech area)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently
- Experience managing multiple diverse and critical requisitions at one time
- Strong communication skills, especially phone and presentation skills
- Ability to screen and qualify candidates
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Thrives on challenges with a results-oriented, positive attitude, outstanding work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Greenhouse experience a plus
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.