Talent Acquisition Specialist
Lumere (formerly Procured Health) is seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. You will be an integral collaborator within the human resources department and will report directly to the Vice President of People & Culture. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is enthusiastic about helping to strategically shape and tactically execute on Lumere’s talent acquisition and retention efforts.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will spend roughly 75% of their time refining and executing a best-in-class recruiting process, and the other 25% of their time on a variety of critical HR initiatives. You must share our passion to improve healthcare, take initiative and ownership, be a great judge of character, seek opportunities to improve the recruiting function (and everything you do!), and have an upbeat, “can do” attitude. You take pride in making authentic connections and building relationships with our candidates.
- Streamlining, scaling, and operating a talent acquisition function that delivers quality hires in the face of high-growth targets.
- Working in partnership with business leads and hiring managers to define the critical responsibilities and qualifications for each open role so you can draft engaging job descriptions.
- Identifying relevant and effective sourcing avenues for each role and critical qualifications.
- Codifying company-wide interview standards that ensure we are hiring to our company values, critical competencies, and complementing skills.
- Being a brand ambassador, externally and internally, and powerfully marketing Lumere to candidates.
- Knowing how to successfully engage staff and their networks to help build a robust pipeline of current and future candidates.
- Developing and leading an on-going training plan for hiring managers and interviewers.
- Ensuring candidates have a positive and warm experience, including customized outreach, from job posting to hire/decline.
- Coordinating interviews, conducting phone screens, administering assignments, aggregating interviewer feedback, and managing candidate travel.
- Measuring recruiting efforts to ensure strength of sourcing, process, timeline, diversity of candidates (gender, race, thought, capabilities, experience, etc.) for continuous improvement.
- Understanding fast-growth startups don’t have a ton of infrastructure in place and knowing what to work on and when, because you have the right priorities identified.
- Knowing when processes and programs need to be updated for scale/size, cranking them out quickly, and nailing the internal communications without making them sound “corporate”.
- Partnering with the HR team on talent development initiatives including formalizing impactful on-boarding and off-boarding processes, training frameworks, team building events, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience playing the starring role of full cycle recruiter
- You’ve got history thriving in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment
- Managed or had a strong hand in the building and implementing of recruiting processes
- You are friendly and patient with good judgement, common sense, and can keep a secret
- A demonstrated track record for doing what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it, and doing it with the highest of standards
- You write and speak clearly, directly, and thoughtfully
- An accountant-like attention-to-detail with strong prioritization skills
- You are a planner, a thinker, and a doer