Talent Acquisition Specialist
FourKites Talent team is growing and looking for our next great Talent Acquisition Specialist to help scale our organization in all functions. This team member will have the opportunity to hire across sales, marketing, product and operations.
This Talent Acquisition Specialist has a love for people, invest genuinely in a successful recruiting process and scale teams while identifying not only the most skilled person for each position, but also the most valuable person for FourKites.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting reference checks, and closing qualified sales, marketing, product and operations candidates.
- Developing and implementing structured selection and assessment processes, recruitment plans that are competitive and attract the right candidates as well as candidate sourcing plans to attract qualified, diverse candidates.
- Provide excellent service to applicants and internal stakeholders
- Partner with the C-Suite and hiring managers to understand requisition requirements
- Develop recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search for sales professionals.
- Create job postings as well as position-specific screening questionnaires
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field
- 1+ years of recruiting experience within the Logistics and Enterprise Saas Industry experience is a must
- Proven track record of successfully sourcing hard-to-find sales candidates and working in a high-volume environment
- Excellent organization skills as well as oral/written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of senior level executives as well as hiring managers and candidates
You love people and can manage multiple tasks at the same time. You enjoy the process of sourcing, attracting, recruiting, interviewing, and on-boarding employees to an organization. You are obsessively organized, detail-oriented, and driven.
- Thorough knowledge and expertise in the areas of sales, account management, sales development and pre-sales engineers.
- Experience with talent acquisition, diversity recruiting, implementation of best practice recruiting functions, and implementing proactive recruiting strategies at a corporate level.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- Entrepreneurial spirit - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- Intelligent with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable talking to a wide variety of people, including senior leadership
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.