Talent Acquisition Specialist at Lumere
Lumere (formerly Procured Health) is seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing team. You will be an integral collaborator within the human resources department and will report directly to the Vice President of People & Culture. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is enthusiastic about helping to strategically shape and tactically execute on Lumere’s talent acquisition and retention efforts.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will spend roughly 75% of their time hunting and interviewing world-class candidates, and the other 25% of their time on a variety of critical HR initiatives. You share our passion to improve healthcare, take initiative and ownership, and are an astute judge of character. Like our staff, you seek opportunities to improve everything you do with an energetic, “can do” attitude. You take pride in making authentic connections and building relationships with our candidates, while building our brand and seeking out great talent. You enjoy wearing multiple hats with an instinct for timely follow up and strong outcomes.
- Recruiting process: Work with the Talent Acquisition Manager and VP of People and Culture to continuously refine our recruiting strategies for what is required to hire the first-class talent. Examples include: designing an interview process that ensures we are hiring to our company values and norms, creating and executing a college recruiting plan, and establishing and tracking the metrics we use to measure our recruiting efforts.
- Execute the recruiting lifecycle: Execute Lumere’s recruiting lifecycle to ensure candidates have a positive interview experience from application to their offer. Examples include: timely and consistent candidate outreach, preparing interviewers for in person meetings, educating candidates on what we do, creating job descriptions in partnership with hiring managers, creative sourcing (i.e. where we post jobs, how we market ourselves to candidates), interviewing, coordinating interviews, negotiating offers, and onboarding new hires.
- Interview training: Partner with Talent Acquisition Manager to develop an on-going training plan for our interview teams. Facilitate training across the organization enabling all team members to actively participate in the recruiting process.
- Project Management: Assist the VP of People and Culture in a variety of human resources projects as time permits. Examples include: creating a performance management strategy to ensure Lumere is a place where our employees can do their best work, optimizing our team on-boarding process, and creating educational documents on our benefits program for staff.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience executing the recruiting lifecycle from beginning to end
- Experience in commercial recruiting preferred; healthcare experience a plus
- Proven track record of successfully thriving and growing in a high-volume recruiting environment
- Patient, open-minded and determined with a high-level of maturity, discretion, and ability to ask powerful questions at all levels
- Plenty of examples of successful project management, hitting goals, and meeting deadlines
- High standards for yourself and others
- Clear, strong verbal and written communication skills; proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint a plus
- Strict attention to detail and strong prioritization skills a must