Talent Acquistion Consultant - Zoro - Buffalo Grove or Chicago
In the past seven years, Zoro has grown from a group of 6 people working out of a 2,000 square foot building, offering fewer than 100,000 products to a group of 250+ working out of a 60,000+ square foot building, offering more than 2,000,000 unique products. In our current state of accelerated growth, identifying the level of talent needed to achieve our business goals is more important than ever.
We are seeking a creative, energetic and collaborative Talent Acquisition Consultant to execute full-cycle recruitment activities including advertising, marketing, networking, resume screening, phone interviews, coordination and tracking of final interviews and candidate selection for technical and non-technical positions across the organization. The role is within the Human Resources team and will have exposure to every department and leader at Zoro.
- Conducts full-cycle recruitment for open exempt and non-exempt positions including: posting/advertising, resume screening/phone interviews, facilitation of final interview/selection process, background/pre-hire process, and periodically, the initial orientation.
- Sources and engages with diverse talent pools to proactively build candidate pools for current and anticipated needs.
- Researches markets for high volume and niche roles to ensure that recruitment message drives traffic and timing of advertising aligns with business needs.
- Manages relationships with background and occupational health providers. Facilitates background check process and pursues opportunities for increased efficiency.
- Identifies creative methods to expand diverse talent pipeline through marketing, networking, social media, recruitment event planning and other forms of candidate interest generation.
- Coordinates and processes new hire information for pre-hire and onboarding with hiring manager, IT and associated departments.
- Manage vendors related to recruitment and pre-hire process including 3rd party recruitment agencies, background and occupational health providers.
- Monitors performance of advertising channels and applicant quality using recruitment metrics.
- Reviews and reports to leadership relevant statistics regarding turnover rates, applicant/hire quality, and source effectiveness to determine any noteworthy trends.
- Ensures legal compliance with various laws and regulations covering the areas of employment and employee relations.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned or requested as department needs or volume of work fluctuate.
A minimum of 3-5 years recruiting experience is required. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources preferred, or equivalent work experience. Preference for 3-5 years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience, with utilization of an advanced applicant tracking system. 1-3 years' experience in recruiting technical talent preferred.
Must have effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, ATS and other recruitment platforms. Attention to detail. Ability to handle multiple priorities. Ability to maintain confidential information.
NOTE: Candidate may office out of Buffalo Grove or Chicago.
Zoro is an Equal Opportunity Workplace and an Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.