The safety and security of CSC Corptax’s current and prospective employees, customers, and the communities we serve are our first priority.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) concerns, we have transitioned to virtual interviews for the foreseeable future. We look forward to all upcoming video and phone interview conversations with our prospective candidates.
We are always in search of top talent to join the CSC Corptax family. If you are looking for a career change, don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us. We’ll have virtual interactions until we are able to move forward again with in-person interactions.
The Talent and Culture Business Partner is responsible for understanding our unique talent and expertise, and how we work together across the business. The goal is to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity and strong engagement. This position builds relationships across the organization to partner and facilitate value-added HR services to management and employees, with a focus on improving work relationships, strengthening connectivity, and increasing productivity and retention. We are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join CSC Corptax in one of our offices located in: Buffalo Grove, IL or Chicago, IL. Visit our website at: corptax.com.
- Partner with business leaders to support and lead efforts that continue to enhance employee engagement.
- Provide guidance to managers and employees on coaching, mentoring, training and development, rewards and recognition, and performance management.
- Develop communication and engagement strategies for employee engagement programs.
- Collaborate with HR colleagues to continuously improve work processes to achieve desired outcomes.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR team to develop and implement solutions.
- Conduct regular meetings with respective departments.
- Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations to manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Demonstrate analytical curiosity; proactively seek solutions and present recommendations that drive improved business outcomes.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
- Limited travel is expected for this position.
Education and Experience
- Six years of experience in areas such as talent management, learning & development, employee engagement, and employee relations.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in consulting as a business partner.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, employee relations, performance management, and federal and state employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- SHRM-CP or PHR credential or ability to obtain certification.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent benefits for you and your family. 401(k) with 6% employer match—medical/dental/life insurance (spouse and dependent life)—free basic vision—generous time-off—paid holidays—tuition reimbursement—AND MORE!
- Continuous on-the-job training and the opportunity to learn from experienced and talented tax professionals to grow your tax and technology skills
- Career ownership with opportunities to drive your career forward and advance
- Opportunity to work with top customers directly and have an immediate and direct impact on their work and success
- A casual office environment with flexible schedules and remote work options
- Our diversity is our strength. Our employees create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We are empowered to do what is right for each other and our customers. Though we have many diverse employees, we are one company that encourages everyone to bring their best selves to work every day. We’re better together. Some people call this diversity and inclusion—we call it being genuine. CSC Corptax is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CSC®, we’re always looking ahead, finding ways to improve and anticipate the future needs of our customers. Curiosity fuels our innovation and productivity drives our results. This proactive mindset has helped us adapt and create solutions that have enabled businesses to run smoother and smarter for more than 120 years.
CSC is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people whose personal values align with ours. We empower our employees to bring the right solutions to market to meet customer demand. That is why we are the premier provider of global solutions for more than 180,000 businesses.
• CSC is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people. We have been voted a Top Workplace every year since 2006.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Most positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
• Employees are eligible for an annual success sharing bonus or commission plans based on role and individual performance.
• CSC offers excellent benefits, medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending and health savings account. We also offer you 401(k) with employer match and profit sharing, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Our global standard for our work environments supports current and future technology initiatives through open design, sit/stand workstations, digital interface points with wireless access throughout the campus. It’s an exciting time for us in terms of growth and expansion.