Talent Brand Associate at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As we transition to a remote-first company, we're looking for a Talent Brand Associate to showcase Affirm's culture and benefits. We are proud of our Affirmers, the work they do, and our mission and vision - we want you to help showcase that story to prospective candidates. You will partner with the team to help bring the message of working at Affirm to life through various cross-functional projects! This role will report to the Manager of Experience.What You'll Do
- Maintain a current perspective of what it is like to work at Affirm on all hiring sites and job boards, keeping it relevant as things change
- Partner with our Marketing, Social, and Communications Teams to ensure the way we depict Affirm is always on brand and up to date
- Structure a content calendar to ensure we are pushing out updates to our talent communities
- Share and suggest content to internal partners - including our ERGs, Talent team, or hiring managers and provide standard methodologies on how to utilize the content
- Develop and communicate a new strategy on how we approach Glassdoor responses. Continuously communicate the Glassdoor content to respective parties and provide suggestions.
- Previous talent/employment brand experience
- Comfortable in an ambiguous and vibrant environment and have a shown attention to detail with accountability to see projects through
- Familiarity in problem-solving- sometimes things go wrong, you can problem-solve on the fly
- A passion for getting the details right, but also knowing how to ship on time
- You seek to build positive relationships with key partners and use your expertise to drive the process forward despite any obstacles