Talent Coordinator (Remote Optional) at Basis Technologies
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:05 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, October 7, 2021
WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Centro's Talent and Development (T&D) team works to make our organization an engaging, inclusive home for Centrons to develop their careers and create positive change in the ad tech industry. T&D is made up of four collaborative teams: Talent Acquisition (recruits top talent for Centro), Talent Operations (provides benefits, payroll, perks, and a system support for Centro), Education and Development (leads training and education for Centro employees), and Talent Partners (heads up professional development, management resources, and employee relations).
Collectively, T&D is determined to bring the Centro Manifesto and guiding principles to life through our culture and practices. This team cultivates Raving Fans by constantly ideating on how to ensure every current and prospective employee receives the best experience possible.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This position is centered on providing support to both the Talent Acquisiton and Talent Partner team. You will maintain and execute tasks pertaining to recruiting and internal talent movement. You will contribute by:
- Planning and managing complex candidate interview scheduling for the talent acquisition team, which will require extensive coordination across multiple geographies and interviewers
- Communicating interview arrangements with candidates in a timely, enthusiastic, and hospitable manner with a consistent focus on providing an excellent candidate experience
- Ensuring job boards and postings accurately reflect current openings
- Editing, maintaining, and updating accurate, error-free job descriptions and postings
- Managing all panel interviews and keeping the interviewing team organized and on schedule
- Assisting talent acquisition team with various other recruitment initiatives, such as campus career fairs, professional networking events, market research and other variable projects
- Creating an amazing employee experience for our Centrons by being a positive and supportive presence for them during every phase of the employee lifecycle
- Being the go-to for all talent movement related to your teams. This includes HRIS Workday administration, headcount documentation and any action items required
- Facilitating the communication and execution of all internal talent movement for any change in employee status, including new hires, contractors, promotions & role changes, and departures. Tracking completion of tasks and accountable to ensure completeness for Talent team
- Executing quarterly talent reviews for your business, including QA’ing rosters, sending to the business, collecting and working with Talent Operations Analyst to ensure accurate and timely data collection
- Assisting the Talent team with any events or trainings, helping to plan and execute logistics
- Ensuring accurate organization and placement of written materials, including anything from resumes, employee relations documentation, training materials etc.
- Assisting employees with day-to-day requests and escalate issues when necessary
- Coordinating, setting up, and facilitating logistics for various education events & trainings for the business. Additional help tracking attendance and completion of quizzes as requested
- Assisting Talent team with miscellaneous needs – we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and willing to help with anything and everything!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1-3 years of Administrative or HR experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities and resourcefulness
- Solid work ethic and an unfaltering positive attitude
- Ability to remain curious and focused even when the situation is ambiguous
- Strong prioritization and organization skills; our business moves quickly and requires multitasking and self-direction
- Professional communication skills and presence
- Thoughtful, proactive approach to projects
- Self-starter who can manage workload effectively with competing demands for time
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Trustworthiness and discretion with confidential information
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Past Recruitment or HR experience a plus
- Experience at a growing organization or a start-up
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.