Talent & Culture Program Manager at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
We’re a people-first IT organization focused on enabling digital transformation through technology. Global IT’s goal is to deliver a transformative digital experience for our customers, partners, and employees. We do that by focusing on growth, velocity, great experiences, and trust. And, we’re using our own Now products to help shape what we deliver to customers.
Come join the IT Strategy, Planning and Business Operations (IT SPBO) team and be a part of this transformation. We connect teams, data, and processes across the IT organization to enable the execution of IT strategy and key IT priorities. We transform the way IT works, digitize IT operations, and drive operational excellence.
What you get to do in this role:
- Work as the intermediary between the Global Corporate Talent Acquisition team and our IT business leaders in driving College recruitment initiatives; Corporate Summer Intern Program, IT Intern Program, IT New Hire Orientation, IT Brown Bags, Meet ‘n Greets with IT executives, and other IT engagement forums
- Work with the IT Communications Lead to develop and publish content for IT-wide communications; IT All Hands, IT Leaders Forum, and the IT Newsletter
- Partner with IT business leads on the execution of a wide variety IT programs and activities as it relates to our operational business cadence for the Talent and Culture activities; Newsletters, All Hands, Recognition Awards, New Orientation.
- Orchestrate and lead the Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DIBs) program activities across the IT organization ensuring overall alignment with our Corporate Talent business partners
- Define, implement, and drive the overall engagement model on a year-to-year basis for Talent and Culture programs, including its communications plans
- Provide ad-hoc project and program management support as needed for Talent and Culture initiatives
In order to be successful in this role:
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized professional who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment who can prioritize and pivot accordingly to the current work demands
- You are able to communicate effectively and deliver presentations to groups at all levels and have the ability to answer questions with poise and confidence
- You have a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and the willingness to lean in to deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience in a related business role/function, such as Program/Project Management, Communications, or Business Operations.
- Previous project management experience in the area of College recruitment and/or other functions in a Human Resources discipline is desirable
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.