Talent Development Analyst
At VillageMD, we are committed to helping patients achieve greater health by delivering the most effective, accessible and efficient healthcare in the world through partnership with primary care physicians. Our Talent Development team is supporting and enabling the employees that make this goal possible. We’re in a position to impact everyone in primary care from independent, family-owned practices to world-class health systems and are growing rapidly to achieve these goals.
We are adding to our talent team and are looking for an experienced analyst to champion career, learning, and engagement initiatives. Reporting to the Manager of Talent Development, you’ll be an early member of our growing team and will help to develop and execute a best-in-class talent development function that will empower our employees to own their career and grow with VillageMD. This person will be heavily involved in supporting the planning and execution of career development frameworks, learning curriculums, and employee engagement activities/events. As an essential contributor to our team, the talent development analyst will provide the support and collaboration needed to deliver on critical initiatives. You’ll be trusted to own a variety of projects and drive process improvement with a focus on our core values of Getting Stuff Done, Building Trust and Innovating.
As a Talent Development Analyst, you are a critical problem solver and champion of VMD culture. You easily build relationships and trust with all levels of our organization, build programs and experiences that engage others, and elevate the overall employee experience. You will have the unique opportunity to help shape our talent development capabilities, using your curiosity and innovation as our team always wants to know how we can continue to deliver for our employees.
What work will you own as the Talent Development Analyst at VillageMD?
- Collaborating with functional leaders to design, execute, and ensure consistent delivery of our employee experience efforts and core learning across the organization
- Coordinating all aspects of new employee orientation including scheduling dates, location and room reservations, securing appropriate content facilitators and communicating travel and logistical details to all participants
- Managing and overseeing the content edits, assessments and communications with presenters for new employee orientation
- Supporting the roll-out and execution of the Village People Program, our new employee connectivity framework
- Coordinating and executing the VillageMD Speaker Series with internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting the development and execution of a best-in-class employee recognition framework
- Designing and delivering high quality, scalable presentations and learning materials
- Researching talent development trends and staying up to date on best-in-class programs to continue to offer scalable solutions to support VillageMD’ s growth
- Assist in other talent development initiatives as needed or interested
What will make you successful here?
- Passion for creating and improving employee experiences that inspire and prepare people to positively impact business outcomes
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and deliver quality outcomes while effectively managing multiple competing priorities
- Proven project management skills evidenced by the ability to effectively coordinate internal and external training and events, meeting deadlines and adhering to established budgets
- Collaborating effectively across the organization to continuously earn trust and establish strong relationships that position talent development as a critical partner
- Creative communication skills with a focus on consistent and timely follow-up and follow-through
- A desire to be accountable for owning projects from design to implementation
- You are self-assured and have a high tolerance for ambiguity and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
What you bring to VillageMD:
- 2+ years of experience in talent development, talent management, learning, HR, or related experience required
- Experience in a high-growth company or employee focused organization preferred
- Flexibility and the desire to be a key contributor to an energetic and passionate team
- Humility and an ability to connect with others and gain trust through effective communication and doing what you say you will do
- An aptitude for analyzing data and preparing executive-facing reports and communications in support of advancing talent initiatives within the business
- Solid experience in MS Office including advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.