We are looking for a Talent Development Lead to join our growing team!
As a Talent Development Lead, you are a critical problem solver and a champion of Snapsheet culture. You easily build relationships and trust with all levels of an organization. You are a ‘people person’ and love interacting with others. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and you not only come up with an effective approach to tackle them, you execute the solutions while developing others around you. You are a builder of programs, trainings and experiences that engage others and elevate the employee experience.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Snapsheet is looking to add a Talent Development Lead to champion cultural, performance and learning initiatives. Reporting into the Senior Manager of Talent, this role will provide support for development and execution of innovative talent programs that empower our employees to own their career and grow with Snapsheet. You’ll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, performance management, career paths, learning and development, diversity & inclusion and change management.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Build and execute development experiences that are accessible to Snapsheet’s remote learners, and offer scalable solutions to support Snapsheet’s growth.
- Align performance management systems, framework and experiences to perpetuate a growth environment.
- Develop and implement an onboarding strategy that equips new hires with the tools and knowledge they need to be successful.
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify performance skill gaps and generate learning opportunities to minimize gaps.
- Ensure employee engagement within teams by partnering with HRBPs to create team-specific programs and action plans.
- Provide guidance in: organizational design, performance management, coaching, learning and development and data analysis.
- Create creative communications to inform leaders and employees on educational programs.
- Measure and analyze the results of all talent programs.
- Assist in other organizational development/talent development initiatives as needed including implementation of a strategy to further build inclusion and diversity into our culture.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3+ years’ talent or learning experience with fast growing company
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively present and motivate others
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic work environment
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical skills that identify root causes, understand trends and develop recommendations
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Understanding of learning concepts and organizational development
- Desire to join a growing team while having an impact on the future of the company
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.