Talent Development Manager at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is looking for a passionate people leader who is interested in running the Kin + Carta Americas Talent Development team.
The Americas Talent Development (TD) team manages the strategy and implementation of processes and programs within the areas of Performance Management (PM), Talent Management (TM), Learning & Development (L&D), and Culture for Kin + Carta’s operations in Argentina and the United States.
- Own the evolution and administration of performance management.
- Partner with Employee Experience Business Partners and business leaders to conduct employee talent assessments and make development recommendations.
- Design, implement and administer specialty recognition and development programs (e.g. mentorship and leadership development programs).
- Provide thought leadership and innovative ideas to enable our learning culture and bring to life our core values: Deeply Connected; Always Courageous; Instinctively Compassionate.
- Leverage learning best practices to design, implement, and facilitate employee training programs
- Ensure that diversity, equity, and inclusion lens is integrated into all talent development processes and programs.
- 3 years of experience administering a performance management process
- 2 years of experience facilitating trainings
- 2 years of experience developing trainings
- 1 year of experience with specialty development programs (mentorship and / or leadership development programs)
- Experience consulting with senior business leaders
- Spanish language fluency
- Experienced facilitator, with a broad focus that includes in-person training, virtual training, and team facilitation.
- Proven ability to consult with and influence key stakeholders up to and including the executive leadership team.
- Excellent thought leadership and project management skills with demonstrated ability to lead multiple projects within a fast-paced, dynamic, and sometimes ambiguous team environment.
- Proven ability and motivation to develop talent and drive engagement within the context of broader organizational strategy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A leader who is proactive, flexible, demonstrates initiative, and approachable.
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.