Talent Development Manager at Vivid Seats
As a Talent Development Manager, you are a thought leader in the talent development space, a critical problem solver, and a champion of Vivid Seats' culture. You easily build relationships and trust with all levels of an organization. You identify areas of opportunity before anyone else and you not only come up with an effective approach to tackle them, you execute the solutions while developing others around you. You are a builder of programs, training exercises, and experiences that engage your audiences and elevate the employee experience.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
Vivid Seats is looking to add a Talent Development Manager to champion cultural, performance and learning initiatives. Reporting into our Chief People Officer, this role will lead the development and execution of innovative talent programs that empower our employees to own their career and grow meaningfully with Vivid Seats. You will own the development and execution of manager development to elevate our people leaders both personally and professionally. You'll have the ability to impact talent strategy and engagement, performance management, career paths, learning and development, diversity & inclusion, and change management.
In this role you will:
- Build and execute development experiences that are accessible to in person and remote learners and offer scalable solutions that support Vivid Seats' growth.
- Align performance management systems, frameworks and experiences to perpetuate a performance driven and growth oriented environment.
- Develop and implement an onboarding strategy that equips both new hires and their managers with the tools, knowledge, and guidance they need to be successful.
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify performance skill gaps and generate learning opportunities that minimize gaps.
- Ensure employee engagement and development within teamsby partnering with HRBPs to create team-specific programs and action plans.
- Provide guidance in organizational design, performance management, retention strategy, coaching, learning and development, and data analysis.
- Create engaging communications to inform leaders and employees on educational programs.
- Measure and analyze the pulse of our people and the impact of all talent programs.
- Advise on other employee experience initiatives including our ERG strategy and efforts to further build inclusion, diversity and belonging into our culture.
To be successful, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 8+ years of supporting and leading a Talent Development function; Master's degree in Industrial Organizational Psychology a plus
- Advanced understanding of OD/OE techniques and Talent Management strategies with the ability to adapt traditional approaches to the unique needs of our organization
- Strong background in company-wide program development that includes a variety of organizational development methods and frameworks within areas such as personality/behavioral assessments, talent assessments, training facilitation, and manager coaching
- Experience using survey and assessment tools to analyze and identify talent needs while measuring the effectiveness of solutions; a stats background with advanced Excel skills is a plus
- A passion for using people data to create meaningful stories to ultimately drive organizational change; expert presentation skills a must
- Effective problem solving and strong analytical skills to identify root causes, understand trends, develop recommendations and drive solutions
- Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build strong working relationships at all levels
- Desire to join and contribute to a growing team while having an impact on the future of the company
What We Offer:
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter - which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and experience more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each employee direct accountability of creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, 401K matching, a generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks.
This position will start remotely.