At VillageMD, we're looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
We are adding to our Talent Operations team and looking for a Talent Operations Analyst to join us in our mission. In this new role, you will partner with our Talent Operations team to gather, input, and audit employee data. As an integral member of our team, the Talent Operations Analyst will have a key role these critical and time-sensitive processes to ensure compliance and superior customer service.
How you can make a difference
- Taking ownership of the data entry of all employee transactions in VillageMD HRIS system (currently, ADP Workforce Now) which includes processing, auditing, and entry of staff data while reviewing for accuracy and completeness
- Running standard and creating basic to minimally complex ad-hoc reports for internal Talent team members
- Maintaining tasks related to new hires and transfers; including, I-9 processing, memos, report tracking, compensation changes, etc.
- Maintain the Exit/Offboarding process; including, creating exit memos, answering basic questions, communicate with other departments to ensure timely and transparent coordination.
- Receiving, reviewing, and processing all documentation pertaining to hiring, termination, and employee changes for entry into our HRIS systems and making recommendations for changes to business processes
- Coordinating and assisting with user training of HRIS system
- Communicate regularly with the Talent Operations and Payroll teams regarding requests and escalate any concerns with the request as appropriate.
- Ensure confidentiality of all Employee records in compliance with HIPPA and internal policies.
Skills for success
- A willingness to learn on your own and take initiative
- Strong research, writing, analytical and critical reasoning skills
- The ability to be flexible in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
- An inclination towards team-based work product and results
- A low ego and humility; an ability to gain trust through strong communication and doing what you say you will do
Experience to drive change
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Ability to manipulate data in Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, time management and the ability to problem solve in a logical manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, including ability to interact and effectively communicate within the organization and with external vendors (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidentiality is a critical
- Experience with HRIS systems entering data, customizing fields, running reports, working with vendors, etc.
- Genuine interest in or connection to the healthcare industry
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.