Talent & Rewards Analyst
The Talent & Rewards Analyst will be an integral member of the Compensation team, helping to ensure our compensation programs function effectively and recommending process improvements. This individual will also work closely with the broader HR and Recruiting teams, plus line managers, to solve People- related business problems.
In this role you will assist in data analysis for the entire People team and the administration of compensation programs within Vivid Seats. This includes completing job evaluations to make recommendations on appropriate compensation targets, leading completion of compensation survey submissions, and participating in cross-functional projects with HR.
You will be responsible for ongoing tracking and trend analysis, as well as assisting with custom report and dashboard creation to meet evolving People team needs. In addition to these core duties you will also support the communication and documentation of the team's key processes! This role offers the opportunity to have ownership, autonomy, and help lead the direction of compensation and people analytics here at Vivid Seats!
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the People team and business leaders to craft compensation packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive
- Conduct competitive market analyses and participate in compensation surveys
- Administer the annual compensation review cycle and assist with incentive plan administration
- Develop communication and training materials and deliver training on compensation programs
- Create and run reports from HRIS and other People team systems and assist in dashboard development to track ongoing talent trends
- Monitor compensation trends and best practices
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career in compensation, business analytics, or workforce planning
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders
- Familiarity with compensation benchmarking and survey data
- Advanced Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Adept at managing multiple tasks concurrently (planned and unplanned)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality required
- Experience in FLSA compliance preferred
What We Offer
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter- which is why we continue to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and speed of a startup; while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, allowing each and every employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications. Good ideas are heard and implemented, and hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means having the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that connects our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that only live events create.
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606