Talent Sourcer (Contract) at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for an experienced Talent Sourcer (6 month Contractor) to join our team to achieve that goal!Responsibilities
- Finding and engaging exceptional talent to join Kin + Carta
- Building our talent pipeline with qualified candidates
- Using various social sites and tools to understand candidates’ motivations and career goals in order to engage with them in a meaningful way
- Building and managing a strong, qualified pipeline for multiple roles specifically in the technical and UX space
- Helping create and own the best practices around sourcing talented individuals - this is a new practice, and we are looking for someone to help shape and build our practice supporting our global offices
- Driving location-based outreach including LinkedIn, job boards, social media, meetups, and other events to support our offices in Americas.
- Delivering market data to team members and hiring managers, increasing understanding of the changing markets across location.
- Building a pipeline of talent for future hiring needs
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- 1 or more years experience in technical and creative sourcing
- Experience or exposure to effective diversity recruiting tactics
- Deep knowledge understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Experience with sites like Stack Overflow, Github, LinkedIn, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
- Advances English skills
- Experience with an ATS (we use Greenhouse).
- Bachelor’s degree.
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.