ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 100,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 100,000 today to millions.
This newly-created role is a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Sourcer will develop ongoing talent pipelines for technical & non-technical positions, identify strong candidates for open roles across the organization. Success in this role will allow AC to achieve its aggressive goals of growth and expansion.
What your day could consist of:
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local/national talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies
- Engaging with the business stakeholders to fully understand all roles
- Cultivating relationships with key candidates and diverse talent pools, according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization; turn applicants from non-active to active
- Professionally reach out and engage with prospective candidates, ensuring timelines for responsiveness are met
- Leveraging events, speaking engagements, academia and other outlets to maximize ActiveCampaign's exposure as a premium employer brand for talent
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team members to build effective sourcing and assessment techniques and keeping the team informed of progress against sourcing metrics
What is needed:
- 2+ years of progressive and successful sourcing/research experience, either within a tech-driven company or a staffing/search firm
- Proven success building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive research, diversity sourcing, and employer brand promotion
- Previous success managing and prioritizing multiple searches, candidate pools, and stakeholder relationships
- Evidence of building successful candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Proven success hitting metrics for recruiting, such as interview-to-offer ratios, and quarterly hiring plan goals
- Excellent communication skills
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description