Talent Sourcer at West Monroe
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
West Monroe Partners Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking a Talent Sourcer to support our growing consulting business across multiple regions. As a Talent Sourcer at West Monroe, you will be responsible for identifying and attracting passive talent to one of the best consulting firms to work for. You will play a pivotal role in the discovery of people. We will provide the tools and resources and you will bring your passion for top passive talent across several difference specialties & industries. Once identified, you will ask them to share their story - where have they been, what do they want to do and where are they going. You will uncover their capabilities to help make the connection as to how they will contribute to our brand.
- Partner with Recruiters to gain an understanding of the needs of client groups and candidate profiles
- Plan for and conduct data-based meetings including intake, candidate debrief, and make sourcing adjustments based on priorities
- Works to develop, drive and execute on innovative and creative sourcing strategies to identify passive talent; including leveraging tools & technologies (ie: Hiretual, Seekout) as well as programs such as referrals and alumni hiring
- Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of prospects for current and future hiring needs and ultimately convert them to engaged and active candidates by understanding their drivers of choice and the employment value proposition of West Monroe
- Provide a white glove candidate experience throughout all candidate interactions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- 3-10 years of talent acquisition experience either in an agency or in-house recruiting environment
- Experience developing and executing sourcing plans with measurable results in a technology environment
- Prior experience managing multiple hiring manager relationships, including the ability to support multiple leadership teams
- Proficiency in use of talent acquisition CRM, recruitment management/ATS systems and Microsoft office suite of apps
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required.
- Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines
- Professionally manages information of a confidential nature
- Strong communicator, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law. To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.westmonroe.com/inclusion.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read West Monroe’s Notice at Collection for California residents, provided pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and linked here.