Talent Sourcer at West Monroe
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” talent acquisition professional, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners Talent Acquisition team is currently seeking Sourcers to support our growing consulting business across multiple regions. As a Sourcer at West Monroe you will be responsible for identifying and attracting passive talent to one of the best consulting firms to work for. You will play a pivotal role in the discovery of people. We will provide the tools and resources and you will bring your passion for top passive talent across several difference specialties & industries. Once identified, you will ask them to share their story - where have they been? what do they want to do and where are they going? You will uncover their capabilities to help make the connection as to how they will contribute to our brand.
* Partner with in-house Recruiters to gain an understanding of the needs of client groups and candidate profiles
* Perform research / searching using advanced techniques on passive talent through social media, job boards, our ATS and external networks across multiple regions
* Identify, screen and access talent and sell the West Monroe opportunity
* Deliver findings through written feedback to the Recruiters on candidate skills, fit and compensation.
* Seek innovative and creative strategies to identify candidates
* Proactively create and maintain a pipeline of candidates for current and future hiring needs
* Identify and attend industry specific events
* Define sourcing strategies based on required skills, roles and locations.
* Utilize social media to help market roles, attract talent and build online communities of target candidates.
* Bachelor's degree; demonstrated interest in Human Resources/Recruitment field.
* Preferably 1-2 years of search experience either in an agency or in-house recruiting.
* Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and thorough knowledge of web based recruitment strategies desired.
* Self-starter with excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
* Proven ability to cultivate strong business relationships and work within a collaborative environment.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word required.
* Strong organizational and follow-up skills, demonstrated sense of urgency and attention to detail required. Must be able to multi-task and adhere to tight deadlines.
* Professionally manages information of a confidential nature.
* Strong communicator, energetic, enthusiastic, and flexible.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better..
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.