Talent Sourcer at PHMG
401 North Michigan Avenue
Competitive base with uncapped commission
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for companies such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Following a successful 3 years in North America, and 20 years across the globe we're continuing our expansion across the globe.
In 2018 we directly sourced all our employees across all levels in North America. We have built a specialist Corporate Recruiting team based in our head office in Chicago with magnificent views overlooking Lake Michigan. We're looking to build a ‘center of excellence for recruiting’ in 2019. Your experience as a Talent Sourcer and Researcher will help us build more depth and market knowledge as we launch on the West Coast. You will form the foundation of our Executive Sales Talent Acquisition team researching and headhunting the very best elite sales professionals to grow PHMG’s team during its hyper-growth mode.
So if you are passionate about recruitment, goal-driven, love to collaborate with a team and want to work with an established, world-leading brand, please contact us today.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be researching and sourcing for inside and outside sales roles across North America.
- You will ensure that monthly targets are achieved for all sales and operations roles.
- You will recommend improvements that will impact our candidate pipeline and ensure candidates have an excellent candidate experience regardless of outcome.
- You will build strong working relationships with key figures across the company.
- You will conduct multiple telephone pre-screens and assessments to shortlist the best candidates for face-to-face interviews.
- You will maintain candidate documentation.
- You will educate and influence candidates about the employment brand message, our vision and mission.
- You will administer offer letters, background checks and employment verification forms.
- You will constantly seek new ways to improve the recruitment process as the company grows and evolves.
- You will network at various events across Chicago and building candidate attraction pools.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience sourcing candidates
- Ideally degree educated within a business or human resources specialism
- Goal/results driven
- Highly organised with proficient written and communication skills
- Results-oriented mind-set with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A strong sense of urgency and thrive under pressure
- An inherent belief in hard work, irrational commitment and continuous improvement
- Stamina and resilience with a strong work ethic
- Consistently positive, focused and driven
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and adaptable
- Highly ambitious with high personal standards
- Always thinking ‘bigger, better’ and ‘what’s next?’
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission
- Career progression
- Comprehensive induction with ongoing training
- 18 days PTO plus up to 8 federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting
- 401 K with company matching
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership upon qualifying