Team Lead - Sales Recruiting at GoHealth
The Recruiting Team Lead position will oversee the recruitment team responsible for “Insert market” and has a direct responsibility for goal adherence and personal production. This position is responsible for implementing recruiting, sourcing and retention strategies and related action plans while implementing best practices to support the talent needs of the organization. The Recruiting team lead will be the primary liaison between the hiring managers and site recruiting team. They will use various traditional and non-traditional recruiting techniques, as well as participate in the development, implementation and administration of creative and strategic processes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and foster close working relationships with hiring managers to drive a clear view of short, medium and long term staffing priorities
- Identifying, interviewing, and hiring sales agents
- Effectively recruiting and implementing the sales hiring process.
- Monitor recruiting calls and ensure best practices are being followed
- Roll play with recruitment teams
- Coach, Mentor, and develop the recruiting team within your defined market
- Understand and adhere to licensing process.
- Event planning for off-site activities.
- Proactively source candidates directly via the internet, social networking, or other creative advertising.
- Traveling involved <=5%
- 3-5 years high volume or Sales recruiting
- 2-5 years Leadership Experience
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and diversity in a professional manner.
- Proven track record of solid recruiting metrics
- Detail orientated and strong organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and team oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively, as well as independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and ability to handle pressure
- Demonstrate sound judgment and decision making
- Ability to influence
- High level of comfort interacting with Senior Leaders
- Strong computer skills Microsoft, Excel, Power Point