Tech Recruiting Manager at Paylocity
Don’t just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners – because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition Product & Technology, the Tech Recruiting Manager leads our technical recruiting team and partners with various cross-functional team members to drive our engineering hiring strategy. They are responsible for delivering on recruiting programs that establish consistency and ensure a best-in-class hiring experience. The ideal candidate would be strategic, while maintaining a hands-on approach and able to build a scalable recruiting engine to hire and attract top talent, with a focus on diversity.
Reports To: Director, Product & Tech
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Partner with senior leaders across the Product & Technology organization to understand their talent growth strategy
- Manage and leverage the Technical Recruiting team to execute a robust recruiting approach with a focus on diversity, to meet the hiring demands
- Own the full hiring and approval process lifecycle for all roles within purview; suggest and implement improvements for consistency and efficiencies.
- Manage the consistent generation of a healthy pipeline of high-quality candidates, with a focus on diversity, by driving initiatives across multiple sources including branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Partner with Finance and other cross-functional teams to manage the hiring plan, ensuring accuracy of the details and providing insight into future hiring expectations.
- Provide timely reporting, updates, and meaningful metrics and insights to TA and business leaders, hiring managers, and recruiters to drive decisions and improve process.
- Identify trends and leverage knowledge, data, and competitive intelligence to influence and recommend changes in hiring and interviewing strategies
- Actively participate in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes.
- Own forecasting, budgeting, and capacity planning for your team.
- Coordinate complex initiatives and projects from initiation to successful completion.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience with a successful track record of talent acquisition in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Minimum of 1 year of search consulting experience at an agency, focused on technical roles
- Minimum of 3 years of people management experience with a proven track record of building and coaching high performing teams
- Proven success building technical recruiting teams with direct hands-on experience mentoring
- Passion for innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques to source and connect with diverse and difficult to find talent groups
- Data-driven and with an analytical mindset with the ability to identify metrics and data to back up your strategy
- Proven track record of building trusted relationships at all levels of an organization especially with senior technical executives
- Collaborative by nature, you thrive when working cross-functionally, particularly across HR, HRIS, Technology, etc.
- A passion for creating great candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Resilience and forward-thinking approach
- Ability to think strategically and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work across all levels within an organization
As of June 23, 2021: This job excludes CO applicants
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We’ve made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there’s still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.