Technical Recruiter (Contract) at Flexport
Build the Engineering team to help Flexport grow
Our Technology team is driving Flexport’s future, and as a Technical Recruiter you will enable that growth through attracting and hiring stellar engineers across North America.
As a Technical Recruiter at Flexport you will be responsible for building relationships with our Engineering leaders across San Francisco, Chicago and Bellevue technology hubs. You will play an integral part in the team and will be responsible for all parts of the recruiting life cycle, including: resume review, sourcing, driving a strong and diverse candidate pipeline, building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and managing the candidate lifecycle from application to hire. We’re looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and is unafraid to embrace new ideas and contribute to future success.
This role is an open-ended contract role where you will receive paid PTO and be eligible for full-time benefits through Flexport. As Flexport returns to the office, we are searching for a recruiter that will be able to commute part-time to one of our local hubs in: Chicago, New York, Bellevue, or San Francisco.You will:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for entry to mid-level software engineers across Tech teams in San Francisco, Chicago and Bellevue
- Source and identify passive candidates
- Ensure a positive, smooth, quick, and consistent candidate experience
- Drive the offer process - including extending offers, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Build partnerships and credibility with Engineering interviewers and hiring managers
- Become an expert in assessing and evaluating talent for the organization
- Assist in promoting and developing the Flexport Employer Brand
- BA/BS degree with 4+ years of Engineering recruiting experience closing competitive candidates with multiple offers
- A passion for candidate experience. We see candidates as future employees and want to make sure they have an excellent experience
- Adaptability & Initiative: you’re always looking to try new things and you welcome feedback about your work
- Experience partnering with Engineering hiring managers, interviewers, and team members as a trusted resource
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
- Positivity. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it
- Fanatical levels of excitement about building our Maker’s team around the globe!
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.