We are a technology consulting firm focused on digital transformation and custom software development. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies, practices and build the best custom solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in cross team collaboration, combining our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We’re looking for a world class Technical Recruiter to help build and scale our product management and product design teams. This person should be excited to execute on candidate recruiting plans while also being a point person for all things hiring with our hiring managers.
You will support a subset of the product roles to engage in attraction, sourcing, selection, and hiring candidates. You will work closely in support of the Director of People, TLC to successfully
- Manage and own full technical recruitment lifecycle from end to end
- Find and engage candidates through creative sourcing techniques
- Manage pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Manage full cycle recruiting for a portfolio of product management and product design roles bringing targeted sourcing strategies and engagement to find the best talent to each role
- Collaborate with others on the People team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders weekly
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with hiring managers, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers, managing directors, and key cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies
- Demonstrates data integrity and experience understanding of how data helps influence hiring decisions
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Experience with balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Experience creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Desire to work in an agile, fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Ability to thrive when multi-tasking, adjusting priorities quickly
- Proven history of taking initiative – doing, not just talking
- A quickly scaling international company with a variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Growth opportunities in a matrixed management environment
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurances
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Flexible health and wellness benefit
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
Devbridge is a full stack research, design and bespoke software development consultancy for global institutions in the financial services, forensics, healthcare, hospitality, industrial supply, and transportation sectors. We have been in business for over twelve years, growing at 40% a year and operating across five global offices with more than 580 full-time employees.
This position is based in Chicago, IL. We have a hybrid working model requiring 3 days per week in the office and allowing for 2 days per week remote. This position may require travel up to 20%.
Devbridge is committed to providing equal employment opportunities available to all. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion are critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.