Technical Recruiter at Clearcover
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest-growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
What is a Technical Recruiter at Clearcover?
As a Technical Recruiter at Clearcover, you will manage the complete recruiting life cycle within our recruiting efforts for the Product & Technology division, while having a focus on creating an outstanding candidate experience while partnering closely with various leaders.
This position requires an uncommon balance of creativity, drive, strong interpersonal skills as well as savvy analytical skills. You will be required to think quickly on your feet and develop lasting relationships with candidates.
As the Technical Recruiter, you should think outside the box and be willing to explore alternative ways to find the best candidates that are a culture add to Clearcover.
What will you do?
- Be a strategic owner of our Technical Recruiting practice
- Ensure that all requisitions and pipelines are managed from end-to-end for Product and Technology talent
- Be responsible for the execution of recruiting the best talent into the company, including partnering with the Recruiting team at Clearcover to develop quarterly metrics and goals to hit the team KPI’s
- Collaborate with the Hiring Managers and various stakeholders across Clearcover to develop hiring plans, source, evaluate, and close high-quality talent
- Proactively source Product and Technology candidates using a variety of channels
- Possess the creativity and tenacity to gain the trust of the most highly sought-after talent
- Keep the candidate experience as a top priority as we continue to scale our organization
- Develop and foster strong partnerships with all internal clients
What will you bring to the table?
- 3+ years of fast-paced, high-volume technical recruiting experience
- 2+ years of experience hiring for senior-level engineering talent in a competitive market
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter, greenhouse, BambooHR, Builtin Chicago, and other recruiting tools
- Proven successful track record of hitting at least 80% of quarterly attainment on hiring goals
- Experience in a fast-growth, dynamic environment and managing multiple pipelines/priorities
- Exceptional recruiting business acumen and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues, candidates, and hiring partners
- Demonstrated track record in utilizing data and metrics
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- Flexibility to work remotely
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social