Technical Recruiter at Civis Analytics
What we do
At Civis, we take a science-first approach to solving business problems using person-level data. With a blend of proprietary technology and statistical advisory services, we help public and private sector organizations find, understand and connect with the people they care about, so they can stop guessing and start using mathematical proof to guide decisions. We know others use “data science” and “analytics” as buzzwords, but at Civis we don’t stand for fluff, and we will always deliver scalable products and technologies — not PowerPoints — to drive your business forward. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Our mission is to bring objective, data-driven truth to organizational decision-making – all the way from the boardroom to the world’s largest social causes.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our People Operations team. As a Technical Recruiter, you’ll be charged with finding qualified candidates who bring diversity of thought to all that they do. You are responsible for guiding the candidates through our hiring process and developing robust business partnerships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipelines to negotiating offers, you will manage the entire candidate process as autonomously as possible.
As a technical recruiter you will:
- Champion the overall candidate experience while keeping in mind the needs of the business
- Execute sourcing strategies to meet hiring goals quickly and efficiently
- Be a knowledgeable, hands-on full lifecycle recruiter across a variety of deeply technical roles from new graduates through leadership levels
- Inclusivity should be at the forefront of your mind and you should be willing to go above and beyond to create a workforce reflective of diversity within our industry
- Partner effectively with recruiting team, peers and cross-functional partners (HR, Engineering, Product teams, etc.)
- Act as a consultative partner to Hiring Managers: specifically articulate the risks and benefits of each hire
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close requisitions within agreed upon timelines
- Use creative staffing methods to develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify, source and generate qualified candidates
- Support the recruiting process through accurate record keeping, reporting, and updating interview guides and position expectations
Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, all Civis offices are closed and all employees are remote for the foreseeable future. This is being closely monitored as things change and it’s likely our offices will reopen. Because of this uncertainty, we want to ensure candidates are open to relocating to one of our offices in the future, but other locations may be negotiable.
**This is a temporary, full-time, salaried position with benefits slated to end Jan. 31, 2020. There is a possibility of extension if the business requires it.**
- 3-5 years of technical recruiting (engineering/product/cybersecurity) and sourcing experience in both high volume and corporate environments, preferably starting in staffing
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience using creative sourcing methods to find passive talent
- Greenhouse ATS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Ability to fill a high volume of hard to fill technical positions quickly and efficiently while overcoming obstacles as needed
- US work authorization
Why join our team?
- Competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, health, dental, and vision benefits, fully paid parental leave, breastfeeding support including breastmilk shipping services for traveling moms, commuter benefits, wellness initiatives including weekly group meditations, monthly on-site massage therapy, and pet insurance.
- To support employees in our now fully remote work environment, we also have expanded our virtual journal and book clubs, Donut Pals (organized virtual coffee meet-ups), Lightning Talks (5-minute presentations on anything you’d like), Lunch-and-Learns, and HR Open Discussions (bi-weekly meet-up where we discuss ideas and topics of the day in a casual format). We are also able to support and accommodate flexible work from home schedules to help employees juggle responsibilities at home.
Civis Analytics embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW