LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company that needs YOU to help us as we continue to disrupt the wide world of GRC (governance, risk and compliance). At LogicGate, you’ll join a group of bright, welcoming people ready to learn, grow, and do the right thing for our customers.
We're growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for an awesome Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. With an innovative suite of products and an ever-evolving approach to our mission of building successful teams, there is an exciting story to tell about joining our company today!
If you enjoy getting creative about finding awesome talent and guiding them through a legendary hiring experience, this is the role for you. We're looking for someone who wants to push the boundaries on how recruitment is currently done. You are dedicated to innovation, and use experience to produce results. Our recruiters are responsible for all parts of the recruitment life cycle, including sourcing, driving candidate pipeline, branding the company as an employer of choice, and guiding hiring manager relationships. The right person thrives in a fast paced, collaborative, and agile environment and will enjoy the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
The value you’d bring:
- 3+ years experience in full cycle technical recruiting, ideally from a mix of internal and agency gigs
- Innovative sourcing methodologies and creative channels to find new candidates
- An ideal candidate will have a background in a software industry and prides themselves on understanding the competitive landscape today for software recruiting
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring manager community and craft win/win outcomes
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (e.g., applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards)
- The ability to work optimally in high pressure situations and come up with a creative ways of hitting your targets
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines
- Experience supporting product & engineering teams
What we have to offer:
- Work Environment
- Regular cadence of communication organization wide like monthly All Hands meetings.
- Highly collaborative, cross functional environment leveraging all the right tools no matter your location.
- Commitment to the growth of our employees through various frameworks including an Emerging Leaders Program.
- Social activities (yes, even remotely!) where we can come together and celebrate all that we’ve accomplished like an amazing anniversary party or talent show!
- Time Off; 33 business days in first year of employment
- 16 Days PTO
- 9 Company Holidays (Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Thanksgiving, etc.) PLUS two floating holidays annually
- 6 Health Days (Mental & Physical)
- Equitable Parental Leave Policy
- Blue Cross Blue Shield for Medical, Dental and Vision
- LogicGate covers 80% of employee premiums
- 401(k) Match Program
- Flex Rewards
- Monthly funds on Zestful debit card to be leveraged by the employee (cell phone, streaming services, child care, dog walker)
- Partial ownership of company through stock options
Here are just a few things we’ve been up to recently:
- We’ve secured $40M in total funding to help us continue our mission
- We earned our placement as the #1 GRC Solution on the G2 Grid —an honor we’ve received many times over!
- We were included on Built In Chicago’s list of Best Small Companies to Work For in 2020, Crain's Chicago Business 2020 Best Places to Work and Chicago Tribune Top Workplaces 2020 !
Not too familiar with GRC? That’s ok—a lot of us weren’t when we were in your shoes either. Here’s what you need to know:
- GRC stands for governance, risk management, and compliance
- GRC professionals help their companies manage uncertainty, act with integrity, and stay on the right side of the law. Bottom line: they keep their companies on the right track.
- GRC is a huge market, and growing fast. Not only is it a $35 billion industry today, it’s predicted to grow to $64 billion by 2025. This is what we’re going after!
LogicGate is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing LogicGate employees will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at a LogicGate office.