Technical Recruiter at Relativity
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
If you are looking for a technical recruiting opportunity, we are expanding our product and engineering teams, and we are looking for a recruiter to help build these teams. You will report to our Director, Talent Acquisition & Employer Brand and will make a big impact on this team.
Your Role in Action
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Partner directly with engineering and product leadership to understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, supporting recruiting events, and building strategies to hire people for Relativity
- Partner with our sourcing team to build candidate pipelines and guide candidates through the offer stage
- Work with leaders to understand and determine important talent profiles
- Use a data-driven approach to provide insights into the robustness of the hiring pipeline
- Look for ways to improve Relativity's recruiting function by refining recruitment processes
- Experience sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates for technology-focused positions at all levels
- Use tools available to source passive candidates including Boolean search technology and social media
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System
- Work in a team environment, manage multiple internal clients, and provide advice throughout the candidate journey
- Passion for providing customer service to hiring managers, employees and candidates
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.