Who We Are:
PowerReviews works with more than 1,000 global brands and retailers to increase conversion and improve products and the customer experience with ratings and reviews and Q&A software. Ratings and reviews solutions from PowerReviews are essential for consumers as they search and shop online and in-store, and they are proven to increase online site-wide sales up to 17%.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Technical Recruiter is an integral part of the PowerReviews Talent Acquisition team. This person will be responsible for full life cycle recruiting including but not limited to sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, and relationship management. He or she will source and recruit passive and active candidates to build a pipeline of talent for open positions as well as future open positions. This position will interface with the Technology and Product teams. You will be working with hiring managers, VPs and C-level executives to discuss trends in the market. Candidates should have an experience in recruiting high-quality technology candidates for roles such as Software Engineers, Product Managers, Designers, and Implementation Engineers. You must have a sense of humor; we love to laugh. This position reports directly to the Chief People Officer.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience recruiting for technology roles; agency or corporate recruiting experience required
- Experience recruiting for a combination of technical and non-technical roles
- Experience working for a SaaS company preferred, but not required
- Must have a track record of actively tracking recruiting metrics, interpreting their meanings, and planning around their results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities in a fast-paced environment while being flexible and adaptable
- Eagerness to have fun, learn, lead, and create an awesome recruiting experience: Bring your whole self to work
- Expert communication skills-- verbal and written
- Proven track record of achievement in permanent placements
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Ability to attend networking events outside of normal working hours
- Bachelor's degree preferred