Technical Recruiter at Enova
Title: Tech Recruiter
What you’ll be doing:
As a Tech Recruiter, you are expected to be a people connector who uses innovative techniques to hunt for the passive market. You will lead focus on hiring for Software Engineers, as well as various positions in IT and TechOps (such as DevOps and Security Engineers). No matter what the role, you’ll be charged with driving a smooth and positive candidate experience at every step along the way, from the initial point of contact, through the offer acceptance and start date. You’ll act as a recruiting advisor to our tech teams, learning and understanding the various aspects of our org and their resource needs.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Fill critical positions in Tech with high performers, in a timely fashion.
- Define an optimal recruiting strategy to engage passive candidates through sourcing messages and creative outreach.
- Continuously and proactively build a candidate pipeline.
- Drive a positive candidate experience and support Enova’s employment brand by being a brand ambassador (both online and offline).
- Work collaboratively with hiring teams to create an inclusive interview process and advise on best practices.
- Continuously research the Chicago Tech hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
- Organize and drive recruiting projects to completion while documenting the results and takeaways.
- Attend Chicago Tech networking events, Meetups and conferences to attract talent and stay connected with the market.
What you should have:
- 2-5 years of technical recruiting experience, preferably within the tech industry and with a Staffing/Search Firm background.
- Excitement for searching for unique, niche and highly-recruited tech talent.
- Proven results identifying passive candidates in a timely manner via creative recruiting strategies.
- Natural relationship building skills, and passion for nurturing relationships both internally with stakeholders and externally with prospects.
- Skills in the art of negotiation, and comfort managing the entire offer process; including salary recommendations, offer letter generation, and offer acceptances/declines.
- Must be able to travel to conferences or fairs as needed.
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
This opportunity is perfect for those who want to use their creativity to institute new ideas and processes. We are seeking the best, to work with the best, in recruiting the best for Enova!
About our team:
With one of our core values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we are responsible for identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we work together to expertly advise on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, a 401K matching plan, paid parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.