Technical Recruiter at GoHealth
!Sorry, this job was removed at 10:00 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Identifies talent and recruits effectively. Performs Internet searches, cold calling and database search for new positions.
- Enthusiastically and accurately markets GoHealth as a brand and employer of choice.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of technical positions.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Discover hard to find passive talent through creative and effective sourcing strategies.
- Builds effective relationships with internal customers and internal and external sources.
- Works to improve the effectiveness through development of training and other recruitment and selection tools.
- Posts open positions on the GoHealth website and other industry sites.
- 3-5 years experience as internal recruiter for a technology company or agency experience in the same space.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Highly resourceful with strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Pronounced negotiation and closing skills.
- Bias for action, making commitments, gaining agreement on teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, or related degree preferred.
Read Full Job Description