DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full cycle recruitment for positions at various levels
- Proactively source, identify and recruit passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across engineering as well as key cross-functional relationships
- Leverage social media, existing employees, and appropriate networks to increase the pool of qualified candidates
- Creatively highlight the employee experience to effectively position Kenna Security as an outstanding place to work
- Ensure a great candidate and employee interview experience
- Manages current candidate’s activity in ATS.
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through its completion.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years recruiting experience
- Familiarity with recruiting and sourcing best practices and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with hiring managers to solve problems.
- Ability to produce results in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to provide consistent, high-quality service across all business units.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and demonstrate leadership.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also able to take directions from others.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience
- Prior start up experience
- Experience using Lever (ATS)
- Prior cyber security / vulnerability experience