Technical Recruiter at HealthJoy
Why our work matters
The healthcare industry is notoriously difficult to navigate. One third of the over $3 trillion spent on healthcare annually results from this complexity, and more than half of Americans don’t get care because of the price tag. Our mission is to simplify the healthcare experience in a way that provides access to better care at a lower cost.
Since 2014, HealthJoy has been committed to revolutionizing the way people access healthcare. Through an easy to use app that brings together healthcare information and on-demand help, we enable people to be more informed and confident when making decisions about their healthcare. It’s no small feat, but our work makes a significant difference in people’s lives.
Our team has compassion and energy for the problems we are solving. We hold ourselves accountable and deliver on ambitious, meaningful goals. Putting egos aside, we commit to doing what it takes to bring positive changes to our users. Everyone plays a role.
Together we are building the future of healthcare. Join us!
Your role in our mission
We’re looking for an energetic and driven Tech Specialist guru to join our team. You will build relationships and work consultatively with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find top talent. You’ll thrive at getting things done in a fast-moving environment and you’re not afraid to take risks. You are fast paced, driven, and self motivated. This person will ultimately be tasked with scaling out tech team over the next 2 years.
How you’ll contribute
- Manage and drive full-cycle recruitment process including coordinating, sourcing, screening, interviewing, feedback and offers for all levels of candidates from entry to senior level
- Define an optimal tech recruiting strategy to engage passive candidates through sourcing messages and creative outreach
- Provide stellar candidate experience; create new ways to surprise and delight candidates as they go through our interview process
- Continuously research the Chicago Tech hiring market and recruiting industry trends.
- Metrics; regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with management.
- Attend Chicago Tech networking events, Meetups and conferences to attract talent and stay connected with the market
- 2-5 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter specializing in tech recruitment
- Effective sourcing and outreach techniques using a variety of platforms and tools
- Excellent communication skills - you ask probing questions and listen attentively to get relevant information from key stakeholders
- Tech fluency: you can articulately explain our tech challenges and tech stack
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- A positive, team-orientated approach to your work
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews with HealthJoy has a unique and positive experience
- Self-motivation and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Highly dependable, following through on commitments with little supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Medical benefits with generous employer contribution to monthly medical premiums
- HSA with annual company contribution
- Access to the HealthJoy app
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO policy
- Parental leave
- Quarterly volunteer events
- Monthly wellness initiatives
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours
- Weekly Instacart orders and catered lunches every Friday
- A unique opportunity to join a scaling business in healthtech!
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.