Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
At Vivid Seats, recruiting is our top competitive advantage. As a Technical Recruiter you have the opportunity to directly impact the most valuable part of our company's success; finding the best people with the skills and passion to succeed in our fast-paced, digital environment.
As the owner of end-to-end search engagements, we will look to you to lead everything from inception of candidate contact to on-boarding with finesse and speed that ensures that we secure the best and brightest. You will be empowered by our executive team to use your creativity and strategic influence to deliver on great hiring decisions. By partnering closely with stakeholders across the organization to create meaningful interview processes and fantastic candidate experiences, you will redefine how we approach solving for our most compelling organizational objective.
Our technical recruiters understand what motivates candidates and apply our expertise to foster trust-based relationships with talented engineers, designers and product managers. We need you to know who matters in the tech community and for you to matter to those who you know. As you build talent pipelines and drive a portfolio of active searches, we will ensure that your ideas are heard, supported and funded. Together with the help of a committed internal recruiting team, you will differentiate Vivid Seats as the employer of choice by embodying our values and proudly representing our brand.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven career in technical recruiting, preferably in a fast-paced digital product focused organization
- Strong understanding of the Chicago's technical landscape, including where to source and attract a wide range of technical skill sets
- Strong sourcing and attraction techniques, including the ability to attract and convert passive candidates
- The intrinsic motivation to take on new responsibilities; proactively partnering with teams and individuals to remove blockers and fulfill immediate hiring needs while contributing the overall talent acquisition strategy
- An understanding of basic employment law and interviewing best practices (behavioral and functional)
- An agile mindset, responding quickly and autonomously to change
- Strong influential and negotiation skills; communication, organization, and attention to detail
- Experience with both inhouse and agency technical recruiting is a plus
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606