At Sprout Social, people and culture are at the forefront of everything we do - a fact underscored by multiple Best Places to Work awards and a 4.8 rating on Glassdoor. As members of the Sprout People team, we are champions of Sprout’s unique culture. Doing our jobs effectively means every candidate has an incredible experience with Sprout Social, every team member is successful from day one, and every business unit has the talent and support needed to meet and exceed aggressive goals.
As a Recruitment Partner, you’ll use your domain expertise to grow our Technology teams helping to find the best talent in our industry by using an established personal network and community-driven approach engaging the right talent who will make a positive contribution to our culture and our company's success. This is the chance to expand your skills in a role that blends recruiting with user research, process iteration, and cross-functional partnership across the organization.
Since this role is about raising the bar, we’re looking for someone with at least three years of proven success full-cycle recruiting experience with technical roles in high-growth environments. You should also have a creative approach to finding the best talent. Sourcing is a major part of our hiring strategy, so you should be confident in your abilities to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with a diverse group of top technical talent.
If you love making connections with people and are looking to grow your technical recruiting skills with a best in class team, we’d love to talk to you!
Within 1 Month, you will…
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program alongside other new Sprout team members. You’ll gain a broader understanding of our product and how your role fits into the organization.
- Develop relationships with hiring managers to understand roles and their talent needs. Conduct initial 1:1s with hiring managers and other strategic partners throughout the company to identify what a successful relationship looks like and how you will work together.
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse top talent. You’ll be in the driver’s seat to make sure the Technology teams are considering and hiring candidates from a variety of backgrounds, education levels, and experience levels.
- Understand as much as you can about the culture, products, teams, and projects of Sprout to creatively support our award winning culture.
- Learn our People team tools and processes. We want you to dive in and help us find ways we can optimize our processes. Don’t be afraid to give us feedback. We welcome it.
Within 3 Months, you will…
- Tackle your own candidate pipeline and take ownership of active candidates. You’ll partner with our recruiting team to learn our interview processes, ideal candidate profiles, and how to manage your own workflow.
- Drive decisions/action within hiring teams and close top talent with your hiring manager partners and teams.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Manager to create a recruitment strategy for Technology roles and project manage its success.
- Meet weekly with your hiring managers to understand wins, gaps, and highest priority roles. Provide metrics and conversion rate updates to help carry out improvements and iterations.
- Learn the unique art of writing impact descriptions (what you’re currently reading). You’ll coach your hiring managers when they write their next one.
- Leverage our recruiting tools, sourcing strategies, and our referral program to add to your growing pipeline.
- Be close to closing your first candidate whom you have brought full-cycle through the recruiting process.
Within 6 months, you will…
- Be seen as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders and the hiring managers you support through your own successful placements and execution of process improvements.
- Use data and your own expertise to identify inefficiencies and innovate / improve your process and pipeline. Take your metrics from Sprout’s Recruiting Dashboard, diagnose areas that need attention, and create and execute a plan.
- Collaborate with Recruitment Manager to create and deliver interviewer training for the Technology teams.
- Champion our values by continuously building a diverse pipeline of critical passive talent for Sprout, specifically technical talent from underrepresented groups.
Within 12 months, you will…
- Partner with Recruitment Manager to identify a plan for marketing and community engagement to drive more applicants and interest to your inbound pipeline and sourcing efforts.
- Surprise us! Use your unique ideas and abilities to change Sprout in beneficial ways that we haven’t even considered yet.
Of course what is outlined above is the ideal timeline, but things may shift based on business needs and other projects and tasks could be added at the discretion of your manager.
About Sprout Social
Sprout Social powers open communication between individuals, brands and communities through elegant, sophisticated software. We are relentless about solving hard problems for our customers and committed to both customer and team success.
Team Sprout is a group of very talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds. We believe that true employee engagement cannot happen if you can’t bring your whole self to work, so we’re committed to building a diverse team, embracing an inclusive culture and investing in equity across our organization. That dedication is core to Sprout. We want all candidates, particularly those coming from traditionally underrepresented groups in the technology industry, to know they are welcome at Sprout.
We’re proud to regularly be recognized for software, product and company culture achievements. Our team’s shared belief in Sprout’s mission promotes a culture of openness, empowerment and fun. We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team. This program includes:
- Insurance and benefit options that are built for both individuals and families, including generous company contributions
- Progressive benefit programs, like our parental leave program and free Divvy bike memberships
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- Beautiful, convenient and state-of-the-art offices in Chicago’s Loop
- Solid programs in some of the staples: transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Breakfast and lunch options onsite, and more healthy snack options and beverages than you can imagine
- Growing corporate social responsibility program that is driven by the involvement and passion of our team members
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity, please click here (1) Equal Opportunity Employment Poster (2) Sprout Social's Affirmative Action Statement (3) Pay Transparency Statement.
Additionally, Sprout Social participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. We value the things that make us different and want to see how you can make our team better!