Mastery Logistics Systems is building the world’s first lovable Transportation Management System, or TMS.
Our customers – large transportation companies and shippers who need those companies – have struggled with systems that are at best outdated and at worst simply inadequate. They are forced to either use multiple systems to manage truckload brokerage, dedicated fleet operations, outsourced or insourced trans management, one way trucking, LTL, and Intermodal, or to sub-optimize one or more of those functions by attempting to fit it into a TMS that is adequate at another function.
MasteryTMS allows our customers to bring all of these functions into a single platform, providing unprecedented flexibility, visibility, control, and efficiency.
The problems in this industry are big and exciting! We are tackling everything from fast and efficient data input to ingesting large amounts of data and applying AI to looking at blockchain to securely digitize paperwork. If you are passionate about humanizing an industry, automating in innovative ways, building for quality and scale, helping make people's lives easier, touching every part of our economy or all of the above then this is the place for you.
Mastery Logistics Systems is committed to providing a great, inclusive working environment by challenging our team members while being respectful of their time and personal life. That’s why we encourage time exploring innovative ideas alongside more standard daily tasks. We have a flexible work week, excellent benefits and amazing humans working to build our company.
Our team has the domain knowledge and connections to make an impact, and we’re looking for experienced and thoughtful people to help. We need people who are flexible problem solvers, collaborate consistently and know how to communicate their solutions well. We are small and nimble, and each member of the team can make a tremendous impact both technically and culturally. While a start-up, we are well-funded, have an initial paying customer with which to test and launch, and are founded by top experts and veterans in the logistics industry. Join us and help make something great.
About the Role
The Technical Recruiter will collaborate with department leaders to understand current and future needs, participate in recruiting events, and facilitate the whole recruiting lifecycle to obtain the best talent for Mastery.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Utilize various platforms to post jobs and attract the right talent
- Understand and effectively explain Mastery's tech stack, product, and customer base
- Manage full recruiting lifecycle including creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing talent, scheduling and conducting phone interviews, negotiating offers, and closing
- Attend career fairs, hack-a-thons, and other recruiting events
- Represent Mastery in a mature, professional manner
- Research new technologies and develop unique recruiting strategies to attract qualified talent
- Work closely with Mastery leadership and hiring managers to understand team needs and efficiently fill open positions
- Foster relationships with talent to ensure positive candidate experience
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience
- Excellent time management and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic with sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Positive attitude and self confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in networking, sourcing, qualifying, screening, negotiations/closing, and relationship management
- Must be able to travel
- Experience in Logistics industry preferred
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedules
- Unlimited PTO
- Collaborative and casual work environment
- Pay transparency and focus on inclusion and diversity
- $2,000 annual training budget for opportunities for professional growth.
- Comprehensive benefit package including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - Mastery covers 90% of premium costs.
- Company paid life insurance for 1x salary
- Legal, Accident, Additional Life and other options
- Mastery's philanthropic partner is St Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Mastery is honored to support St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital by donating 5% of our profits.
Women, non-binary people and those with marginalized genders, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, differently-abled people, and other under-represented candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.