Technical Recruiting Coordinator at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
On the Talent team, we work on the front lines of our company’s growth. This is a thrilling time for Affirm, and we will need more individuals to recruit the best talent. We’re seeking sharp recruiting coordinators to tackle the hiring needs from various angles and allow our recruiting team to soar. No matter how awesome our mission sounds, we can’t achieve it without first hiring brilliant Affirmers.
The Talent team makes sure that the candidate experience is enhanced by a top-notch hiring process. We take great pride in a fast but thoughtful approach and our philosophy of quick and consistent communication with all candidates. We are passionate about building a diverse and inclusive team and we need someone on our growing team who shares these values!What You'll Do
- Own Affirm candidate experience for the teams you’ll support; ensure that each candidate has a thorough understanding of the company culture. This includes guiding candidates through their zoom-site interview process
- Own scheduling for phone and zoom-site interviews
- Serve as a knowledge base for Affirm’s history, multiple products, and new features
- Work on strategic events and initiatives to attract top talent to join the Affirm team
- 6+ months of RC experience working in high growth and fast-paced environments
- Interest in technology and startups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with executive team on recruiting matters clearly and concisely
- Strong organizational/project management experience
- Handles spontaneous change and new scenarios! Able to take on challenges with grace, thoughtfulness, and authority
- Passionate about recruiting as a function
- Experience working with ATS systems, in particular Greenhouse (not a deal-breaker)
- Experience with our scheduling tool, GoodTime (not a deal-breaker)
- Advanced experience working with Google Calendar (not a deal-breaker)
- A sense of humor! (deal-breaker 😉)
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.