Technical Recruitment Manager at Relativity (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer a hybrid work model and flexible work arrangements?
The Technical Recruitment Manager spearheads the company's sourcing, recruiting and hiring initiatives for our technical positions at Relativity (i.e. Engineering, Product Management, Security, IT, Service Delivery). The Technical Recruitment Manager creates and implements strategies to enable the Recruiting team to successfully build a strong diverse candidate pipeline, consults with our Executives and business leaders while creating a positive experience for candidates and new hires.
Your Role in Action
- Build and implement recruitment strategies to attract top technical talent to Relativity
- Oversee the hiring strategy for positions in our Technical departments to align with overall hiring goals
- Track success of recruitment strategies including detailed analysis of sources, processes, campaigns, etc.
- Manages a team of Talent Acquisition professionals and supports their development through personal development plans, coordinating continuous learning efforts and delivering constructive honest and consistent feedback
- 5+ years of experience leading full-cycle Recruitment activities, with a proven record of driving change to meet organizational goals and experience leading cross-functional projects
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System (e.g., Lever, Greenhouse, iCIMS, etc.) and other relevant recruiting software
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting company or team goals
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.