At Amount we have a thriving culture and possess a truly entrepreneurial spirit. We value innovation and individual voices, we are committed to active inclusion and diversity, and we support each other's growth. Most importantly, we’re always ready to hustle!
If you’re ready to thrive in a fast-paced environment, come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors. With your help, we will continue to reinvent banking by helping our Amount platform partners innovate and digitize their banking products and services!
Amount is excited to announce the recent strategic acquisition of LinearFT, a leading small business banking technology provider. Learn more about the acquisition here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220201005132/en/Amount-acquires-Linear-Financial-Technologies
Amount is seeking a Technical Recruitment Sourcer to join the Talent Acquisition team. As a Sourcer, you will be a key contributor to establishing a talent pipeline that supports rapid growth and scalability within the organization.
This role will involve sourcing, candidate relationship building, strategy development, and building strong partnerships with internal stakeholders. You’ll have the freedom to learn and grow, and the sense of accomplishment that comes with being a part of the most important growth effort for a company.
Similar job titles: Sourcer, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Coordinator
What you'll work on:
- Create a pool of candidates for various technical positions while employing sourcing best practices
- Support recruitment process by ensuring quality and quantity of candidate funnel by screening applications and resumes
- Work closely with hiring teams to determine the most accurate profile and the proper sourcing strategy
- Leverage data and conversion metrics to build and maintain consistent talent pipelines
- Assist with identifying blockers affecting recruitment initiatives and implement solutions to improve processes
- Update job descriptions posted internally and externally on job boards
- Build brand awareness for Amount across the fintech space
- Operate within a fast-paced environment through effective time management, problem solving, and flexibility
Who you are:
- 2+ years experience in sourcing for a tech company, preferably at a hyper growth organization
- Experience hiring and sourcing for various software development positions (such as fullstack, frontend and backend software developers, QA developers, SDETs, SREs, etc)
- Committed to growing a diverse workforce
- Ability to keep track of processes and leverage data to determine most effective sourcing strategies
- Execute and pivot sourcing strategies in a timely manner
- Continuously finding new and innovative ways to approach sourcing top talent
- Experience working with Lever ATS is a bonus
Amount delivers the technology that financial institutions need to build and enhance the digital experience.
Built by digital lending industry veterans, Amount helps partners go digital in months—not years. Amount empowers multi-product omnichannel retail banking experiences and a robust point-of-sale financing suite underpinned by core platform features including fraud prevention, verification, decisioning engines and account management.
Amount partners can optimize performance across product categories by tapping into various service offerings including customer acquisition, funnel and performance assessments, and risk analytics.
Optimistic: We believe technology has the power to improve the financial lives of everyone.
Teamwork: We make the best technology work for our clients by working together.
Risk Aware: We understand the impacts of each and every decision we make in our high risk industry.
Integrity: We work honestly and undivided in our commitment to make more possible.
Eager: We are self-starters, fully engaged and committed to pushing great ideas forward quickly and responsibly.
Respectful: We honor diversity, value inclusion, and create an environment of belonging for people of all backgrounds.
Committed: We are dedicated to the highest standard for our partners, their customers, and our people.
Curious: We seek to understand the core of each problem, enabling us to find the right solution.
Benefits and Perks:
Enjoy each other's company over happy hours, yoga and meditation sessions, lunch and learns, team demo days, game nights, and more!
Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
Save $$ on taxes by using our commuter and transit benefits! We also have a bike storage room available onsite.
Take advantage of our comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision coverage, 401(k), parental leave, HSA match, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Interested in having a stake in Amount? We offer a meaningful equity program.
Have a pet? Then, we're paws-itively certain you're going to love our My Pet Protection plans.
Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too!