Technical Sourcer at Enova
Title: Technical Sourcer
What you'll be doing:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will help us find and attract top talent for our technical teams (think Engineering, Analytics, and Product). We are looking for a creative and out-of-the-box thinker to help us enhance our sourcing strategy, build robust talent pipelines, and research new and innovative sourcing tools. You will work closely with our cross-functional recruiting team and hiring managers to learn about the business and roles, and develop and execute on sourcing strategies.
Your core priorities will be to:
- Partner with the recruiting team to build a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
- Collaborate with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of roles
- Engage and qualify technical candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process
- Create innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
- Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
- Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
- Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
- Regularly analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally 1-3 years of sourcing experience for technically focused roles
- Proven track record of successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates
- Experience with creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
This opportunity is perfect for those who want to use their creativity to institute new ideas and processes. We are seeking the best, to work with the best, and recruit the best for Enova!
Corporate Recruiting Team:
With one of our core company values being “Top talent and teamwork,” we have a big job to do in identifying the next generation of talent for Enova. That’s why we’re tasked with expertly advising on all aspects of the interview and hiring process. This includes coaching our teams on job expectations, interview processes, and hiring decisions. While exceptional recruiting skills are at our core, coaching, branding, and a constant focus on data-driven decision making are what make our team unique.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served over 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.