Technical Sourcer/Recruiter (Contractor)
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite about restaurant for food delivery!
You are a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated Product/Technical Sourcer who will execute a talent acquisition strategy that will meet the needs of our fast-growing business. You will use a consultative approach to build relationships with Product and Tech leaders, strategically source talent, and ensure a swift-moving process throughout the entire recruitment cycle. You’ll be part of a superb People Team that is warm, friendly, and laughs constantly.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Identify and attract the most qualified and diverse talent for our open product positions
- Partner with the Product leaders to facilitate opening a search through the interview process and candidate engagement to offer close
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers regarding market employment trends, compensation, skills/attributes, target companies, recruitment strategies, interviewing/assessments, and sourcing tactics
- Source candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, tech/product associations, and university alumni resources
- Screen candidates to evaluate their skills and understand their motivators; contact references to determine a candidate's viability to support and resolve our business needs
You Should Have
- BA/BS required
Minimum of two years of focused full-cycle proudct/technical sourcing/recruiting experience, with a majority of that experience being at a high-growth technology company
Experience sourcing & recruiting for product positions, including product managers, product designers, UX Research, etc.
A clear understanding of technical concepts and their impact on an e-commerce company
Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships, building and driving sourcing initiatives
Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization
Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills
Attention to detail and well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Strong influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
And Of Course, Perks!
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.