This newly-created role is a critical member of the Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Sourcer will develop ongoing talent pipelines for technical positions, identify strong candidates for open roles across the organization. Success in this role will allow AC to achieve its aggressive goals of growth and expansion.
What your day could consist of:
- Implementing and executing against a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, staying ahead of new innovation and industry trends
- Leveraging existing knowledge of the local/national talent market to build competitive intelligence and a database of target companies
- Engaging with the business stakeholders to fully understand all roles
- Cultivating relationships with key candidates and diverse talent pools, according to long-term initiatives and direction of the organization; turn applicants from non-active to active
- Professionally reach out and engage with prospective candidates, ensuring timelines for responsiveness are met
- Leveraging events, speaking engagements, academia and other outlets to maximize ActiveCampaign's exposure as a premium employer brand for talent
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition team members to build effective sourcing and assessment techniques and keeping the team informed of progress against sourcing metrics
What is needed:
- 2+ years of progressive and successful sourcing/research experience, either within a tech-driven company or a staffing/search firm
- Proven success building and utilizing a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive research, diversity sourcing, and employer brand promotion
- Previous success managing and prioritizing multiple searches, candidate pools, and stakeholder relationships
- Evidence of building successful candidate relationships and managing a network of talent
- Proven success hitting metrics for recruiting, such as interview-to-offer ratios, and quarterly hiring plan goals
- Excellent communication skills
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.