- Proactively source candidates, screening and presenting as appropriate.
- Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies to help Talent Acquisition be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates, including managing internet job postings, utilizing social media and creating compelling job postings.
- Develop, execute and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Utilize knowledge of the external talent and business landscapes along with current recruiting techniques to network and build a pipeline of qualified, diverse talent.
Candidate Interviewing & Selection
- Build relationships with candidates and serve as the “face of Home Chef” to candidates and new hires.
- Utilize behavioral based interviewing techniques to properly vet candidates.
- Gather detailed interview feedback from hiring managers to assess and select the most qualified candidates.
- Perform all necessary responsibilities to fill high priority requisitions within 30 days.
Applicant Tracking & Trend Reporting
- Utilize required systems to track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information.
- Conduct ongoing research to identify job boards, posting sites, educational institutions, and other relevant associations to further drive the staffing brand and aid in the identification of top talent.
- Strive for continuous improvement by developing innovative strategies to get qualified candidates through the pipeline more effectively.
- Track effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data.
- Adhere to Home Chef’s recruitment policies for external, internal, and employee referral candidates by fielding and tracking submissions, conducting phone interviews and submitting qualified individuals to the team.
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with hiring managers, senior business leaders, and HR throughout the recruitment process.
- Work closely and consult with hiring managers on defining position scope and requirements for open positions.
- Partner and consult with hiring managers around successful recruitment strategies.
- Partner with hiring managers to build candidate pools and to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen the candidate pool for various positions.
- Develop knowledge and insights into the business requirements in order to both anticipate and ensure fulfillment of open positions in a quality and timely manner.
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and colleagues throughout the recruitment process.
- Consult hiring teams on the proper hiring criteria and how to conduct behavioral based interviewing techniques.
Talent Acquisition Team Participation
- Represent the company at recruiting-related events, as needed.
- Participate in and lead a variety of recruitment projects and initiatives as the business requires.
- Research market trends around compensation, hiring/layoffs, diversity and inclusion, etc. and present them to the team.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees, as appropriate.
- Help to ensure candidate diversity in prospective hires.
- Ensure compliance and regulatory guidelines are met.
- Use expertise in innovative recruiting techniques to actively and creatively evaluate, network, and ultimately help Home Chef hire top quality talent.
- Participate in other projects or duties, as assigned.
- Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.
- 3+ years of experience in a full life-cycle recruiting role.
- 3+ years of experience using candidate sourcing products and social media required.
- Experience in high volume, growth oriented environment is preferred
- Experience staffing a wide variety of roles across multiple geographies.
- Experience posting positions developing job descriptions and working with outside vendors.
- Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System; Lever preferred.
- Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Sense of urgency and a results-oriented attitude.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proven track record of sourcing and placing superior talent including senior level positions.
- Proven ability and willingness to network heavily.
- Strong skills in negotiating and influencing.
- Skill with direct sourcing and recruiting passive candidates is important.
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust.
- High degree of independent decision making and problem solving capability.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Strong internet and social media skills; advanced computer skills in Windows and Google Applications.