At West Monroe, our people are our business.
We pride ourselves on bringing a different mindset to consulting—and that takes a different approach: highly collaborative, flexible, and tenacious.
Our people-first culture is core to our identity. It’s something we care about, and something we strive to enrich and preserve. No hierarchies. No siloes. No egos. Just smart ideas, unique perspectives, and the drive to make an impact for our clients.
We also know that the best outcomes for both our people and our clients result from including diverse perspectives at the table. That’s why inclusion & diversity is one of our core values.
Every day our clients rely on us to help them tackle their greatest challenges, by strategically deploying technology through a business-focused and industry-specific lens. We bring together both the right knowledge and the right approach, so that they can capitalize on opportunities and deliver real results. That takes the right team. And that’s where you come in.
Ready to thrive in the next step on your career journey?
As a Total Rewards Specialist on the Talent team, you will work closely with the Total Rewards team to support and improve compensation-related processes and programs. You will use your abilities with analysis, data-building, and data integrity to ensure accuracy, competitiveness and insights that support the firm's strategy, mission, vision, and values.
We are looking for someone who is excellent at conducting detailed compensation analyses, has strong communication skills, and can handle multiple projects simultaneously. We need someone who thrives in a dynamic environment, can work in the grey, and is results-driven.
What You'll Work On:
- Support the annual review process on data prep including market data analysis, cost-modeling, analytics, reporting and auditing, and partner closely with the Total Rewards and Talent Management to provide assistance to internal clients throughout processes
- Assist in the preparation of total compensation summary analyses of recommended base pay increases for leadership review and forecasting
- Partner with Talent Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to provide compensation support as needed from the Total Rewards Center of Excellence
- Conduct market research analyses and develop recommendations for practice areas related to internal equity and market adjustments
- Assist with the design, assessment, and roll out of compensation programs including job matching and salary structure development
- Select and participate in annual salary and trends surveys; coordinate the survey renewal process
- Support strategic initiatives and projects involving the development, administration, and implementation of compensation initiatives and projects
- Maintain our on-line total rewards portal and work with internal stakeholders and vendor on improvements
- Support cross-function teams to conduct compensation market research based on geographic location and/or industry
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Analytics, Human Resources or related field (ideally within Human Resources) preferred
- Experience: 3 - 5 years of compensation experience (consulting experience preferred)
- Position requires solid knowledge of compensation theories, methodologies, and best practices
- Ability to exercise good judgement and handle confidential information
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, creativity, ability to gather and analyze market data, and market sources
- Maintains advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, preferred knowledge in Power BI
- Demonstrates can-do, positive attitude with forward-thinking approach
- Strong teamwork skills with a focus on providing deliverables with a high degree of quality and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure of time and people
- Demonstrates well developed communication skills, both verbal and written, necessary to interact in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks concurrently
Ready to get started? Join our team and make an impact.
To learn more about inclusion and diversity at West Monroe, visit www.wmp.com/inclusion.