Training Coordinator at Grubhub
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Support the Learning & Growth function by owning and executing on the logistics of all training and learning workshops, including: Restaurant Network onboarding (Sales, Account Management), New Hire Orientation, Leadership Development workshops and programs, etc.
- Work with our Facilities and IT teams to secure space and set-up needs; communicate training space needs with relevant stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate all catering needs.
- Leverage innovative thinking and decision styles to “get the job done”.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training processes to optimize their effectiveness.
- Day of support for trainers/facilitators .
- Create and manage function wide training calendar and schedules accordingly.
- Launch and manage feedback cycles; analyze and synthesize participant feedback.
- Proficient with G-Suite
- Comfortable learning new technologies including: project management platforms, event planning technologies, learning management systems, etc.
You Should Have
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in the event planning/logistics space
- Strong communication skills
- Translate complex ideas and demanding needs into reality
- Altruistic and a desire to help other succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong EQ, comfortable in social situations
And Of Course, Perks!
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.