We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 85,000 restaurants and over 15.6 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Design experiences that are accessible to in person and remote learners, and offer scalable solution to support Grubhub’s growth.
- Create, implement, and iterate on engaging learning activities for employees at varying stages of their development.
- Work collaboratively with subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Design and deliver an onboarding program that equips each new hire with the tools they need to be successful and report out on metrics.
- Create learning content and programs that leverage a variety of mediums to engage different learning styles
- Proactively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to leverage performance gaps and apply learnings to training strategy.
- Manage daily logistics of running training programs including communication with trainees, coordinating classroom details such as space requirements, materials etc. and track employee training.
- When needed, source and manage partners to assist with leadership programs.
- Assess, analyze, design, develop, deploy and measure learning and development programs and processes
- Develop communication mechanisms to inform leaders and employees on educational programs, training resources and opportunities, etc.
- Strives to measure results of learning and development programs to demonstrate impact on the business.
- Assist in other OD/Talent development initiatives as needed including implementation of a strategy to further build inclusion and diversity into our culture.
You Should Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Instructional Design, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Communications, Education or relevant field.
- 4+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities in Learning
- Knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning principles with the ability to apply course design techniques and facilitation for various audiences
- Knowledge of course development software and experience maintaining a Learning Management System (including wikis and other similar applications)
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write instructional material, including audio/video scripts
- Passionate about learning and utilizing new technologies and learning theories to design and deliver effective training
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis, interpret and communicate the data, and deliver solutions to address the gaps
- Manage multiple priorities /projects effectively
- Anticipate the needs of the business and exhibit a bias for action
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent.
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly GrubHub/Seamless credit.
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more.
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.